The term 'Seddon-Atkins Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Perseverance Works, Gelderd Road, Birstall, West Yorkshire, WF17 9PX. Our company registration number is 6096081, which was given at Companies House, Cardiff. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- - The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- - Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- - Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- - This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- - All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. · Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- - From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- - You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Seddon-Atkins Ltd's prior written consent.
- - Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- - Linking to www.seddonatkins.com Please let us know if you wish to link directly to pages on www.seddonatkins.com by emailing us at [email protected] We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site. We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site; www.seddonatkins.com pages must load into the user’s entire window.
- - Virus protection; We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
- - Updated 27/10/2009 We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice. Please check regularly. Continued use of www.seddonatkins.com after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.
- - Paintwork guarantee protects only Seddon-Atkins Ltd paintwork against bubbling or fading. It does not guarantee against chips, scrapes or other accidental or malicious damage. The Seddon-Atkins paintwork guarantee does not cover pre-existing rust, third parts, paint work repairs or if Seddon-Atkins paintwork has been resprayed at a later date.